Risk Leadership Network is looking to hire an ambitious marketing professional ready to play a significant role in the growth of its global membership network.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager’s primary responsibility is to help accelerate the growth of the network by devising, developing and executing integrated marketing activity that supports our key member acquisition goals.
This is a new position that presents an opportunity to join our expanding team at an exciting time for the business. The role will initially sit within a marketing team of three, reporting to the head of marketing and working alongside the engagement and retention marketing lead.
Person and experience
This role is ideally suited to an ambitious B2B marketing professional ready for their next challenge with at least 3-4 years’ professional marketing experience. The successful candidate should have experience working for a membership or subscription-based business.
You will have a track record of planning, executing and reporting on highly targeted and effective B2B email marketing campaigns; have substantial experience of copywriting, LinkedIn advertising and lead management; and be well versed in content marketing and marketing automation.
You are organised and diligent in your work, showing great attention to detail; driven to do work that you are proud of; and a creative thinker, with a good eye for design.
Skills and capabilities
You should be highly familiar with:
- Inbound marketing
- CRM systems (ideally Hubspot)
- ESPs and email marketing best practices
- Marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot)
You must have significant experience of:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing (in particular, LinkedIn advertising)
- Integrated campaign management
- Extracting actionable insights from data/reporting
- Lead management
Ideally, you are also familiar with:
- PPC search advertising
- SEO best practices
- Google Workspace (Gmail/Drive/Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms etc.)
Reporting to the head of marketing, typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Email marketing and campaign management
- Design, develop and optimise regular membership marketing campaigns and newsletters that highlight how RLN makes a tangible difference for its members
- Devise and execute hyper-targeted lead nurturing campaigns and initiatives across a range of geographies, sectors, personas and lifecycle stages
- Leverage new products and developments to promote the full value and potential of RLN to prospective members
- Design, create, maintain and optimise automated lead nurturing programmes where appropriate
- Design and build effective, on-brand email templates
- Carry out frequent testing and experimentation, documenting the results and sharing insights internally
- Develop and deploy impactful messaging for different target audiences, articulating the USPs and benefits of RLN membership clearly and considering the specific motivations, challenges and opportunities that RLN addresses
- Develop innovative ways of using relevant content to attract new audiences and engage/re-engage existing prospects
- Identify member-only content that will resonate with different target audiences, and repackage this for use in lead nurturing efforts
- Work with the content team to increase the effectiveness of RLN’s Insights blog
- Devise, plan, execute and report on a variety of PPC advertising – including hyper-targeted LinkedIn campaigns – to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic and generate high-quality leads
- Constantly test, monitor and optimise campaigns in terms of targeting, copy, formats, CTAs, forms, landing pages etc.
- Design and implement effective retargeting campaigns
Lead generation and lead management
- Work with the head of marketing to build a pipeline of relevant, engaged prospects who ultimately convert to members
- Work closely with the membership/sales team to identify, nurture and convert strong membership prospects through insightful analysis, intelligent lists and notifications, lead scoring and other initiatives
- Develop and optimise intelligent lead generation initiatives and CTAs to drive inbound leads via the RLN website
- Maintain and optimise key webpages and landing pages
- Work with the head of marketing (and external developers where required) to build new pages and modules where required
- Ensure the RLN website is performing well in line with strategic marketing goals
- Optimise website content for SEO using Hubspot tools and external advice/resources where necessary
- Work with freelance designers, illustrators, video producers and/or creative agencies to produce professional marketing collateral
- Create and maintain high-standard sales support material where required
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Rowe, head of marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a summary of why you are interested in the role and outline why your knowledge and experience make you a suitable candidate.
The successful candidate should be permitted to work in the UK and be able to travel to a central London hub at least once a week. Candidates who would prefer to work on a flexible (i.e. less than a full-time) basis will also be considered.
About Risk Leadership Network
Risk Leadership Network is a global corporate membership network for risk management leaders and their teams. The network was launched in April 2020 with commitment from risk leaders at a range of multinational organisations and the support of leading B2B investors. The company operates out of its main hubs in the UK and Australia.
Please see www.riskleadershipnetwork.com for the story behind Risk Leadership Network and an overview of the services the network provides for its members.