Our client, a global design, engineering and project management consultancies is looking for an Employer Brand Specialist
This business is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
Employing people across the UK, North America, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe, clients come to us for transformational solutions. Whether it’s creating something new or finding ways to get more out of what we already have, we’re known for thinking differently and delivering value.
We helps clients plan, design and enable major capital projects, and provides expert consultancy that covers the full project lifecycle across infrastructure, transportation, nuclear and power, oil and gas, engineering and design, water, the environment, defence, aerospace, communications, project management and architecture.
Key purpose of the role:
Love creative thinking that drives company success? Our Recruitment Marketing team plays a vital role in creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent strategies and content to attract and retain the best talent for Atkins, ultimately, driving business productivity and success.
Within this team, the Employer Brand Specialist is responsible for the planning, articulation, and execution of marketing activities in line with the Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition to both external and internal marketing channels. We’re looking for an experienced Employer Brand all-rounder, with lots of practical ‘hands on’ experience in strategy delivery, campaign and content creation, and analytics. The role will be varied and include working across all areas of employer branding.
• Execute and plan experienced hire and early careers attraction campaigns.
• Manage our comprehensive content strategy, editorial and social media calendar as well as tools and assets to improve and elevate the employer brand and enable talent attraction.
• Oversee and manage the career’s website, social media, and digital channels – understanding the adaptions needed to content for each channel.
• Media planning, buying and measurement for recruitment and careers marketing, working with the recruitment team to create ROI metrics and target outcomes, to inform future media strategies.
• Utilize the CRM technology for employer brand and talent attraction, designing campaigns from lead to applicant, and devising sophisticated communications to support recruitment, brand and diversity.
• Engage with copywriters and creative agencies where necessary, including for the production of video content and impactful candidate communications and campaigns.
• Implement and manage our employee advocacy programme to support employer brand and recruitment marketing.
• Devise and manage the marketing and attraction of our virtual events to support employer brand.
• Drive employer brand consistency and tone of voice across content, digital and social media channels; working closely with the brand team to ensure best practice.
• Analysis of data to understand the performance of our marketing across different platforms (website, ATS, Social, Digital and Search), and using this to inform ongoing growth and improvement.
Key skills and experience required:
• Experience managing complex, multi-channel brand marketing campaigns.
• Strong marketing and communication skills, especially focused on employer brand and digital content marketing.
• Digital enthusiast with experience in managing social platforms, mobile technology, and content channels.
• Data driven approach with the ability to monitor channel effectiveness and continually improve ROI and optimize performance.
• Excellent project management and organisational skills with the ability to effectively priorities workload.
• A passion for employer branding and the impact it can have in shaping a diverse and inclusive organization.
• Ability to lead other more junior colleagues in projects.
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Callum Williams @ VMA Group on Tel. 07788210901 or email: email@example.com
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.