Job Title: Digital Marketing Graduate
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 4th July
Digital Marketing Graduate / Content Role:
As a marketing graduate you will be responsible for the implementation of our marketing strategy, with tasks including social media, e-mail campaigns, image and video creation, international exhibitions and other marketing related duties. Day-to-day you'll be reporting to the Marketing Coordinator and working alongside an experienced digital web and marketing team, who will help to develop and guide your marketing knowledge.
Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Graduate:
* Create engaging marketing collateral for our B2B audience across web pages, spec-sheets, case studies and more.
* Help create and post social media content that promotes our products and brand to followers, alongside copy for targeted advertising campaigns.
* Respond to Google Reviews and manage the customer survey process.
* Treat data and set-up email campaigns to our global audience of ~30k subscribers.
* Help organise on/off site professional product photography, for use within content.
* Attend and support with our company trade shows, including one to Barcelona.
* Learn and implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) knowledge within the content you create (training provided).
* Conduct keyword ranking analysis and check for broken web links.
* Execute a full audit of in-house documents and research of competitors.
* Update and provide monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) results.
* General marketing admin and proofing.
* Learn from our experienced web-digital marketing team, with the opportunity to increase learning through appropriate training.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in a marketing related course.
* A passion and drive for a future in digital marketing.
* Strong English skills. Must have GCSE grade B in English Language (or equivalent).
* Good to have but not essential 0 -1 year of experience within a marketing field.
* Good to have but not essential InDesign and Photoshop experience (training provided).
* Organisation, with the ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously.
* Self-management, oversee your own task list, and keep objectives moving forward.
* Attention to detail, spot and remove discrepancies when reviewing marketing content.
* Communication, confidently converse with different departments, suppliers, and customers.
Joining Armagard will open areas of growth to you in digital marketing. Armagard Ltd is an established, award-winning manufacturer from Birmingham promoting products worldwide.
Armagard has over 30 years of international industry experience in the design and manufacture of protective environmental enclosures for displays and IT hardware, across a range of industries from digital signage to food manufacturing. Over 100,000 Armagard enclosures protect screens and computers for businesses in 54 countries worldwide.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Content Marketer, Marketing Executive, Junior Content Executive, Marketing Copywriter, Digital Content Executive, Writer, Content Creator, Content Publisher, Operational Content Creator, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive, B2B Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, SEO, InDesign, Photoshop, may also be considered for this role.