Job Title: Education Marketing Manager
Salary: £28,406 - £32,464 (Based on a FTE £35,000 - £40,000)
Job type: Permanent, Hybrid, Part-time. 28 Hours per week over 4 days.)
*Some evening and weekend work may be required occasionally
Closing Date: 19th June 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Education Marketing Manager to join the Faculty of Education at the Royal Academy of Dance Headquarters.
The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) is one of the world's most influential dance education and training organisations. With its newly-opened global headquarters in London, our work takes us into diverse communities, locally and around the world to widen access to dance and to share the benefits and wellbeing that it brings. The Faculty of Education delivers internationally recognised qualifications including university-validated degrees and its own awards.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the Head of Business Management and working closely with the Faculty of Education as well as the Marketing team you will lead the development and execution of our marketing and student recruitment strategy for the Faculty of Education's portfolio of programmes. Your expertise and creativity will be instrumental in developing effective and engaging student recruitment campaigns to influence a diverse audience, as well as raising the profile of the Faculty of Education and the RAD.
As Education Marketing Manager you will have:
* A proven track record in a marketing environment with demonstrable experience of developing strategic marketing plans and successful marketing campaigns; within a higher education or arts organisation.
* Experience and knowledge of digital marketing (social media, advertising and web).
* Exceptional written communication skills in English, including the ability to write engaging copy appropriate for various media platforms.
* An understanding of the recruitment processes within higher education.
* Sound interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
* Excellent organisation and project management skills.
* 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Access to the Perkbox discounts platform - including an Employee Assistance Programme.
* WeCare scheme.
* Bupa cash plan.
* Life Assurance.
* Season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme.
* We also have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates and a craft club.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.We have been teaching the world to dance for over 100 years and believe passionately in its power to transform lives for the better. Interested in the RAD's past, present and future? We would love to hear from you!
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Education Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Supervisor, Education Marketing, Graduate Marketing Manager, Graduate Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.