Your new company
You will be working with a top independent insurance broker as a Marketing Executive for their real estate and construction division. The company is privately owned and values its independence, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit. They are a big believer in their people and look to empower you throughout your career.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities and work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a coordinate marketing strategy in-line with business objectives. This will include producing collateral, research, internal comms, and executing an effective social media strategy.
This Marketing Executive role is a permanent position based in the City of London with hybrid working options available.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous B2B marketing experience - ideally in a regulated environment
* Confident with Martech software - e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot e
* Exposure to PPC campaigns and a competent digital skillset (SEO, Google Analytics etc. would be advantageous
* Excellent verbal and written communication skillsets
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent
* Be a proactive, organised, and driven team player
What you'll get in return
* A competitive market rate of up to £37,000
* Great benefits package
* Hybrid working policy
* Work with a fantastic marketing team and learn from experienced marketers
* Opportunity to secure CIM professional qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.