A Planner / Creative Strategist is needed to join a full-service fundraising agency celebrating three new charity partners already aboard in 2022. Expect an exciting role delivering insightful and innovative marketing and fundraising plans.
For over 24 years, this innovative agency has helped hundreds of non-profits start and build meaningful relationships with their supporters. Through thought-provoking data analysis, insightful strategy and clever creative solutions they deliver successful campaigns from fundraising, acquisition to legacy – and everything in-between. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Planner / Creative Strategist or a Junior Planner looking for their next step up, to work with a talented team in a super-friendly co-working space in the heart of Brighton.
Working with a team of professionals the Creative Planner / Creative Strategist will play a vital role bridging the gap between strategy and creative output. On a day-to-day basis you will build strong and trusting relationships with senior level charity partners, ensuring that they receive clear, professional strategic advice and guidance. Whether you are briefing on industry trends and marketplace developments, keeping up to date with the latest fundraising developments and sector news, or developing solutions to address impact, it will be your natural flair with words and creating concepts that drives this award-winning agency forward.
Hybrid working options are in place, which means some time spent in the office and some time at home; depending on the role / days worked / needs of the team etc we come to individual arrangements with you.
To qualify… You should be a Planner / Creative Planner / Creative Strategist / Campaign Planner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar planning role within a marketing agency or charity
- In-depth knowledge of charity fundraising & direct marketing
- The ability to conduct desk research and commission market research
- The ability to develop fundraising and marketing strategy
- Experience of working with charity contacts
- Experience of working with recognised brands, guiding clients on tone-of-voice and communications strategy;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- The ability to work closely with the designers and Account Managers to bring ideas together to form inspirational communications;
- You are able to build effective relationships with clients.
Working alongside talented, passionate, and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns for charities. In return, expect great benefits including hybrid working, flexible hours, your birthday off, enhanced maternity / paternity, regular socials, free tea & coffee, career progression and much more just a stone’s throw away from the beach! Get in touch…
Our client celebrates diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds, particularly Black, Asian and other ethnic minority applicants who are under-represented in the sector. Opportunities also include job shares, flexible hours and hybrid working.