Fantastic opportunity in one of the biggest charities in the South. Hybrid working and up to £38k salary!
Your new company
One of the largest charities in the South West, working closely with costal communities to support with saving lives at sea. An organisation with a fantastic culture, brilliant benefits and an impactful company ethos.
Your new role
As a merchandiser, you will be reporting into the Senior Merchandiser and working closely with the buying team to increase sales across the retail channels. This team is responsible for maximising the sales of merchandise to the general public.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Trading Reports Management
* Stock and Sales Forecasting and Management across a multitude of product areas
* Minimising loss through active stock management
* Supporting assortment planning and range building
* Produce Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly trading reports including sales at category level, sales at regional level inventory reports and sale/promotional reports as well as Bestsellers and Slow sellers.
* Analyse all retail performance data to make recommendations on future retail locations/ range/ product price points and strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this Merchandiser role, you will need experience in within the retail or merchandising where you have worked closely with buyers and the supply chain.
You will also need excellent knowledge of Excel as the role will require regular use of this. In addition, you should have great communication skills and a demonstrable understanding of Retail Merchandising and Stock Planning.
* Experience in working with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets is preferred, but training is also provided to refine your skills.
* Previous use of an e-commerce backend system and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
* Logical thinking and problem solving.
* Adaptability and flexibility as well as the ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
What you'll get in return
* A salary of £30,000 - £38,000
* 26 days of holiday.
* Up to 16% pension scheme.
* Private medical.
* Health cash plan.
* Flexible working - minimum of 2 days in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.