Job Title: Events and Marketing Officer
Salary: £27,116 - £30,497 per annum - SS4
Job type: Permanent, Full-time.
UCB has a unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked sixth in the 2022 Guardian League Tables and named the runner-up in the Times University of the Year 2022 and the Times University of the Year 2022 for Teaching Quality.
An exciting opportunity exists for an organised and creative individual to undertake a multi-faceted role as Events and Marketing Officer. You will lead on the planning and delivery of all open and applicant days across all levels with the freedom to implement new and innovative ideas to create a welcoming environment for prospective students. Events will be delivered online and face-to-face utilising our state-of-the-art, practical facilities across our growing campuses as part of a £140 million investment. This will include being the first to run events in our brand new sustainable construction and engineering facilities due to open in September 2022 and second stage to open in September 2023.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Experience of planning, promoting and leading creative and inspiring large-scale events.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage competing priorities.
* Ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* Experience of marketing events through multiple channels and reporting effectiveness.
* High levels of computer literacy and experience using CRM systems.
If appointed, you will join a supportive team which brings together the Marketing, Admissions and International Recruitment functions.
Please note that a flexible approach is essential for this position, as evening/weekend work is involved.
* 38 days' paid leave per year (26 days' annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
* Local government pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Excellent staff development opportunities
* Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
* Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
* Hybrid Working Opportunities
* Free On-site Gym Membership
* Employee Assistance Programme
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing Date - Friday 10th June 2022 at midday.
Interview Dates - Thursday 23rd June 2022.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager, Event Manager, Venue Operations, Events Coordinator, Operations Assistant, Coordination, Events Management will also be considered for this role.