Marketing Executive, Hybrid working based in Cirencester, rapidly growing cyber security company!
Your new company
We are working with Core to Cloud, a computer security service based in a WONDERFUL location in Cirencester!
Core to Cloud are five years into their journey and have ambitious plans and intentions to continue to grow rapidly. As a business they look at the bigger picture, understand business requirements, analyse pain points, and align solutions to solve problems. This is very engaging, collaborative, and motivating workplace who are committing to developing their people and business simultaneously.
Your new role
Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and the sales teams, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for the organisation of marketing activities and overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
* Support CMO to achieve Marketing Deliverables and Brand Objectives
* Project Management of CRM and Marketing platforms
* Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
* Sending targeted campaigns to specific individuals based on lead scoring
* Analysis of data to create a direction for the marketing output
* Establishing criteria for the qualification of leads
* Amending lead qualification following the analysis of campaign data
* Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
* Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives, working closely with the rest of the team on campaigns, reporting results and explaining variances
* A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
* Support of management of all outsourced team members
What you'll need to succeed
This is a 'hands on' role that will require someone who welcomes the opportunity to put ideas into action and deliver outstanding results. You will be a self-starter with a proven track record in delivering strategy-led, impactful campaigns using multiple channels that support business growth along with the below:
* A strong storyteller with demonstrable success in building brand impact across a range of B2B audiences, preferably including large enterprise
* A proactive decision-maker able to effectively analyse marketing data and create and deliver plans based on insights to support the organisational goals
* Experience managing and using social media platforms, CRM and CMS tools
* University Degree in Business or a related field 2+ years in a marketing role.
What you'll get in return
There are so many reasons to work at Core to Cloud - hybrid working in the most amazing office, company pension, bonus scheme, healthcare, sponsored learning/qualifications and time provided for study to name a few! Plus you will receive some awesome branded merch when you start!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.