Marketing Assistant, Hybrid Working, Cirencester. Join this rapidly growing cyber security organisation!
Your new company
We are working with Core to Cloud, a computer security service based in a WONDERFUL location in Cirencester!
Core to Cloud are five years into their journey and have ambitious plans and intentions to continue to grow rapidly. As a business they look at the bigger picture, understand business requirements, analyse pain points, and align solutions to solve problems. This is very engaging, collaborative, and motivating workplace who are committing to developing their people and business simultaneously.
Your new role
The Marketing Assistant will support the team in carrying out various tasks to meet goals and objectives, supporting all marketing activity, focusing on internal campaigns. You will work with data, analysing and reporting back to the wider team and maintain successful client relationships.
* Overseeing the development of content across all our channels to support our marketing campaigns, drive brand awareness and generate bookings.
* Supporting with the creation of in-house content including printed materials, blogs, social media, website landing pages, video, podcasts and newsletters.
* Developing tactics to grow the subscriber base and develop the customer journeys for all our marketing communications.
* Overseeing the development and running of our ROI tracking reports to ensure marketing activity is performing. Execution and management of all events (virtual or in person)
* Further responsibilities and activities including awards submissions, market research and the management of marketing collateral.
What you'll need to succeed
A passion for all things marketing and digital, with a proactive, creative and ambitious attitude to work! A relevant degree is preferred but not essential, along with the following:
* Strong organisational skills
* Knowledge of all Social Media platforms. Particularly LinkedIn and Twitter Strong analytical skills
* Written and Verbal Communication
* General Mathematics
* Can work effectively as a member of a team
* Organised, Reliable and Punctual Confident using MS Office applications (PowerPoint & Excel)
* Experience with Adobe Suite, Email Marketing Automation and Social Media Scheduling Tools
What you'll get in return
There are so many reasons to work at Core to Cloud - hybrid working in the most amazing office, company pension, bonus scheme, healthcare, sponsored learning/qualifications and time provided for study to name a few! Plus you will receive some awesome branded merch when you start!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.