Marketing Manager required at The Kingsley School in Leamington Spa | To start ASAP
Marketing Manager - The Kingsley School
Full time, Term Time only (plus 4 weeks)
Full time salary: £29,008 - £31,624
Pro rota salary: £25,741- £28,063
To start as soon as possible
The Kingsley School is a special community with a love of life-long learning and genuine care for one another at the heart of it. We are proud to empower young people on their journey with us where we enable them to grow in confidence through a holistic 21st Century education.
We are currently seeking to appoint a new Marketing Manager to undertake marketing communications activities at The Kingsley School. Supported by our Digital and Marketing Assistant you will deliver and coordinate operational marketing activities and events for the school, helping to develop creative marketing strategies that reflect and build awareness of the school's brand. You will also undertake appropriate levels of campaign analysis and reporting. The appointed candidate will work alongside the Marketing Managers of other schools in the Foundation, on designated projects, and with colleagues across the marketing teams to produce a joined-up approach to marketing across the Foundation.
The successful candidate will have:
* Have a good understanding of marketing communications within education
* Be educated to A level or equivalent with marketing experience
* Hold or be working towards CIM or other professional qualifications (desirable, not essential)
* Experience of managing a successful team
* Experience of interacting with and providing a high level of service to stakeholder at all levels
* Experience of successfully using a range of digital content and social media
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for detail
* Creative flair
This post offers an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join our team; if you have the energy, ideas and enthusiasm to join us, please contact Mike Sherwin on the below details for further information and a full application pack.
T: 07525 889925
Closing date for applications: ASAP and by midday 6th June 2022
Please note - strong applications may be considered upon receipt.