Digital Marketing Manager
Leyland (Agile working available)
salary £35,000 - £37,000 dependant on experience
Permanent, Full Time
Concert Living is a property company that develops houses for market sale. It is a commercial subsidiary company of registered social landlord (RSL), Progress Housing Group.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to support our Sales and Land Manager in the marketing of our new build property developments across Lancashire.
This hands-on role calls for a marketing all-rounder who is as equally comfortable with analytics as they are with delivering engaging content and campaigns.
In this key role you will be responsible for:
- You will develop and drive the social media strategy and elevate the brand’s digital presence to enhance brand awareness, drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Optimising our marketing activity to generate quality leads to deliver 100% off-plan sales for our new build developments.
- Leading on content managing and developing websites, community management, online PR, content marketing, working with agencies and handling every aspect of online advertising/promotion.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in commercial marketing, preferably in new build and off plan property sales.
- Excellent communication, proof-reading and editing skills.
- Experience in devising and delivering paid digital marketing campaigns to reach and convert prospects.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, their respective audiences and engagement strategies.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday (pro-rated for part-time staff) plus bank holidays (three of the 26 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year when the office closes)
- Comprehensive Defined Contribution pension scheme via salary exchange
- Learning and development – courses, development programmes, mentoring
- Flexible working environment and great work life balance (standard company working from home equipment provided)
- Free parking and good transport links
- Private health care scheme available
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging networks (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, LGBTQ+, and Carers), Disabled Confident employer
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please click here to view the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 07/06/2022
Interview date: 10/06/2022