Your new company
Your new company is a mid-level luxury global, leading brand which is forward thinking in their policies and business plans. This company offers great internal progression across all teams. They have massively reduced their carbon footprint and will continue to modernise the brand moving forwards. They are looking for a 'Customer Journey Optimisation Manager' to join their team in the London office!
Your new role
Your new company is looking for an experienced Customer Journey Optimization Manager to take ownership of how their customers engage with their brand via digital experiences across mobile, desktop and in-store devices. You will be the go-to person for the e-Commerce team on all consumer journey related topics and will heavily influence the user-experience. You will lead the EMEA testing program and play a vital role as the EMEA stakeholder in multiple global forums around UX, testing, personalisation, and relevant projects.
What you'll need to succeed
* This would be ideal for a candidate ready for the manager level, transition from execution to looking forward.
* Experience within a transactional site is essential, Fashion (Luxury) preferred.
* Analytically savvy, know your way around Adobe and/or Google Analytics
* Experience of working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and a Personalisation and A/B Test platform is a must
What you'll get in return
* Life assurance (x4 base salary)
* Hybrid Working Model (3 Days Remote / 2 Days in Office)
* Private Healthcare (Vitality) - offers additional benefits such as 50% off gym membership, discount on apple watches, free cinema tickets and Starbucks
* Permanent Health insurance
* Medicash scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Season ticket loan
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* 4 Summer Fridays each year
* Your birthday off
* Staff discount - 30% off in Factory outlet stores, 50% off in Full price and online stores.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.