Your new company
You will be working with an award-winning accountancy firm as a Marketing Manager. My client provides a range of accountancy and tax advisory services to corporates, non-profits, and private individuals.
They have a small, yet highly regarded marketing team that offers a fast-paced and supportive working environment, and a great opportunity for someone to looking to continue their career development and take a lead on strategy and execution.
Your new role
You will be responsible for delivering on a range of Marketing & BD activities and supporting various service lines to achieve rewarding relationships with their clients and help achieve sales goals.
This Marketing Manager role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City of London with hybrid working options available. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and stakeholders across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Professional services marketing experience, ideally at a managerial level
* Event management experience
* Proven copywriting and copyediting skills - in web content/advertising/direct mail
* Senior stakeholder management
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an award-winning accountancy firm as part of a highly regarded team with exposure to stakeholders across the business.
* A competitive market rate of £50,000
* 25 days holiday (+ option to purchase 5 extra)
* Fantastic learning opportunities from experienced marketers
* 5% employer pension contribution
* Hybrid working
* Cycle to work
* Dress for your day policy
* Social Events
* Season ticker loan
* Life Assurance x7 of base
* Group Income Protection
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.