Exciting Marketing Executive Position for an Organic Food Company!
Your new company
Your new company is a leading organic food and drink company, who sells over 400 products worldwide. The company's main mission is to protect the wellbeing of their consumers but also the planet by providing sustainable, healthy and innovative products through their 6 brands. As the UK's first 100% organic company, they are leaders within their field, providing to not only their consumers but also other businesses. As the company is expanding and has exciting plans for 2022, they are looking for an exciting marketing professional to join their innovative team
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as the marketing executive, supporting the marketing team and being responsible for creating content and executing marketing activity. This role offers a lot of exposure to all areas of marketing and give the opportunity to take ownership of some of their brands, allowing you to put into practice your developing marketing skill set. This role is designed for a junior marketing executive, with at least 1 year's marketing experience who is looking to develop, and kick start their marketing career. This candidate must also have a passionate about the food and beverage industry!
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* At least 1-2 years marketing experience within either the retail or fmcg industry (can be from an agency background)
* Social media experience is essential ie. Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok
* Strong writing skills or copywriting skill set is essential
* Strong interest in the food and beverage industry
* Experience in growing a company's brand
* Able to multitask and have great organisational skills
What you'll get in return
If successful in this position, you will receive the following;
* Competitive base salary up to £35k
* Standard pension of combined 8%
* Flexible working structure (3 to 2 days in the office)
* Flexi hours (start between 8.30-10am finish between 4.30-6pm)
* 25% off trade prices on all our food products - as well as plenty of free samples
* Opportunity to be part of one of the UK's first 100% organic company
* Opportunity to be a part of a growing global business
* Opportunity to progress your marketing career by a lot of learning and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.