Marketing Manager, Asset Management Firm, London, £68000
Your new company
My client is an asset manager, based in London. The marketing team are looking for a Marketing Manager, with institutional experience, to join their team. This role will be a global role, with a focus on EMEA & Americas. The company has a community feel to it, and culture is important.
Your new role
Some key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the marketing plan for the institutional sales channel across the EMEA region
* Working across the sales, product and marketing teams to develop and produce marketing material, product campaigns, thought leadership and content.
* Responsible for delivering high quality events
* Working with the global teams to help with initiatives such as website management, ESG messaging etc. Customise content & campaigns including emails & webpages
What you need to succeed
* Strong understanding within Asset Management
* Strong understanding of institutional marketing
* Excellent communication & writing skills
* Product (fixed income, funds & real estate) knowledge is a huge plus
* Digital marketing skills
What you will get in return
* Excellent culture & community
* Strong progression
* Competitive package of £68,000 + bonus
* Pension scheme
* Private healthcare Flexible working hours & hybrid model of working
What to do now If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.