Brand Marketing Executive, based in Somerset, hybrid working.
Your new company
A family-owned manufacturer specialising in dental care and oral hygiene. Taking great care in the development of their products, the oral care range is appreciated and endorsed by dental professionals worldwide!
This organisation take care of their customers, their people and the environment and offer a nurturing and fun place to work - with a superb office based in Somerset!
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an experienced and passionate team to develop and assist with all aspects of marketing, focusing on the well-known brand.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Keep all company social channels up to date: planning/posting, monitoring, responding to comments, sponsored content creation
* Aid with marketplace listing management & optimisation
* Regular ecommerce reporting
* Competitor/Reseller ecommerce monitoring
* Aiding with the execution of marketing plans, submitting artwork to publications, managing spec docs and liaising with Agencies/publications
* Support the Marketing team to implement brand communication and channel activity.
* Take ownership of several monthly and departmental reports, such as the marketing project tracking document, ensuring all documents are up to date.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is best suited to someone with experience of working in an ecommerce sales environment, with social media and email marketing knowledge, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, along with the following:
* Data analysis and interpretation skills
* Good presentation skills
* Attention to detail essential
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Willingness to travel (attend shows / meetings as appropriate) - a few times a year.
You will be a positive, self-motivated team player with passion for marketing and eager for success and career progression.
The role offers hybrid working in the wonderful office in Somerset. There is no public transport so having your own transport is essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.