Senior Campaign Lead
6 Month contract
Governing Body - London
£27.72 Hourly rate (PAYE premium)
Hybrid working, Full time
Your new role
Develop and manage a consumer-focused marketing and communications plan for a new campaign for the governing body, across the full marketing mix including online and traditional offline channels.
You will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of the campaign and reporting on performance.
* Develop and deliver an integrated marketing and communications campaign ensuring that all work contributes to the business objectives as well as the Marketing and Communications strategic objectives on raising awareness, increasing engagement and delivering access to our work for Londoners.
* Take a rigorous approach to campaign planning and management, ensuring that objectives are clearly defined and appropriate performance management processes are in place, propositions are based on consumer behaviour and need, appropriate channel strategies, online and offline are defined and effective project management processes are in place throughout the entire campaign lifecycle.
* Through thorough research and analysis of consumer behaviour, and the communications landscape, ensure that all campaign assets are appropriate for the audiences that we are trying to reach and that we champion the consumer in all our work. This will involve generating, editing and proofing copy as appropriate on offline and online channels.
* Contribute to the Marketing evaluation programme - reporting on marketing performance on a short and long term, and the effectiveness of social, email and visual channels.
* Support the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing Campaigns and Strategic Communications to implement the marketing and communications strategy including digital across social media, email, visual channels and emerging technologies, ensuring the opportunities which digital engagement offers are embraced by the organisation.
* Act as an effective account manager, working closely with the policy and event teams to integrate the work of the Marketing and Communications team into the planning activities of the policy areas, liaising with policy officers, Heads of Unit, Press Officers and Assembly Members, as appropriate.
* Take responsibility for working with policy teams to forward plan work and understand future needs. Advise internal clients and stakeholders on marketing and communication related issues
* Manage resources allocated to the job in accordance with the Authority's policies and code of Ethics and Standards.
* Realise the benefits of London's diversity by promoting and enabling equality of opportunities, and promoting the diverse needs and aspirations of London's communities, (operating in a politically restricted post - please advise)
* Realise the benefits of a flexible approach to work in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participating in multi disciplinary cross-department and cross organisational groups and tasks teams.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.