Senior Brand Manager
Up to £70,000
One of the world's leading companies in the sexual well-being market is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join their growing marketing team.
You must e-commerce retail brand experience and significant experience of building global retail brands
Please note, you will be expected to work in their new office in Bath at least twice a week. Whilst this is initially a 6 -9 month FTC, there is potential for this to be made permanent.
- Drive and lead the creation of the global retail consumer brand strategy and plan for the brand
- Working with their agency partner and internal team, drive the creation and delivery of our consumer brand plans globally (and locally), ensuring we are the go to destination in our category
- Scope and recommend, with the Global Brand Director, the development of the Retail Brand department
- Ensure and end to end customer journey for our brand expression and consumer experience
- Create and deliver the Brandbook for the retail brand working with our agency and in-house Creative teams. Ensuring consistent brand application
- Embed and execute the brand plan across the organisation.
- Create and report on brand performance.
- Execute brand plans across all customer touch points and campaigns to achieve commercial results.
- Lead the brand architecture for the brand and ensuring all product development and launches are aligned to our brand and global campaign calendar
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Significant experience of building global consumer retail brands
- 7-10 years brand strategy, planning, management and execution
- E-commerce retail brand experience essential
- Campaign development and execution to deliver commercial results.
- Strong organisational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse data and draw out trends and opportunities