Based Buckingham (hybrid working)
Are you a generalist marketing B2B professional with strong creative and digital content creation experience?
This leading supplier of bathroom bespoke tile panels, operating an award winning factory is looking for someone to support the Marketing Managing on developing and delivering key strategic priorities for the UK
- Must have creative and digital content creation experience, and experience of relevant social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, YouTube).
- Confidence to provide a good customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Experience of DIY/Manufacturing/Construction/Tradesmen sectors beneficial.
Responsibility and authority:
- Work closely with the Marketing Agency/Designer to develop and approve creative and social content.
- Ongoing management and maintenance of the asset and image library.
- Managing the relationship with the builders merchant network.
- Responsible for sourcing, ordering and stock management of POS/marketing materials.
- Managing social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping the website content up to date.
Main tasks and projects:
- Ensure that all communications are in line with the brand strategy and desired brand positioning.
- Setting goals, monitoring performance and informing the overall strategy for social media and email channels.
- Support PR activity through approving print features, blog posts and written case studies.
- Manage and respond to customer image and asset requests.
- Set up and maintain regular communications programme for the Builders Merchant segment using CRM system (SuperOffice) in alignment with global team.
- Create and manage content for digital channels such as website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube etc (through PR or Marketing agency). Community development of Twitter account.
- Develop customer promotions, POS and sales material (attend customer meetings when needed).
- Support with planning, co-ordinating and executing exhibitions, shows and customer trade days.