Product Marketing Manager
£60,000 - £80,000
London (hybrid, entirely flexible)
We're currently working with a global bank who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
This bank works with some of the most interesting companies who are game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy, making this a truly unique role.
They're looking for an experienced, high performing Product Marketing Manager to support their EMEA marketing communications.
- Planning, creating, and executing marketing communications and associated campaigns to drive awareness, and communicate the features and benefits of our products and solutions to prospects and clients. To this end, the ability to join the dots through understanding of brand awareness, lead generation and up-sell/cross-sell activities is key.
- Work closely with product and to lead their go-to-market and external communications plan
- Driving internal and external awareness/understanding of changes to existing and/or critical information on new products and services through close engagement with the Change Management and Product functions and relevant stakeholders such as US Marketing, when required.
- Coordinating and delivering communications around legal, regulatory and product updates as required.
- Marketing process improvements by implementing methods, procedures, and platforms to increase efficiency and scale.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of all communications and track, report, and measure against key metrics to evaluate and identify opportunities for future improvement.
- Influencing the tactical and strategic and transformational direction of the EMEA marketing function.
- Experience planning and delivering client communications programmes.
- Experience delivering operational and change communications as well as marketing campaigns.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of both banking propositions and innovation economy.
- Ability to take complex data and translate it into something that is both easily understandable and engaging for clients.