Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a professional services organisation
Your new company
A nationally recognised B2B professional services organisation
Your new role
You will be working as a Marketing Manager specialising in managing seamless campaigns to drive retention and new customers through this organisations service offering.
Hybrid working - 2/3 days in the office
* Owning the relationship with product and sales to define customer value propositions for products and services
* Planning and implementing promotional and lead generation campaigns across a B2B environment to drive brand awareness and deliver qualified leads converting to sales
* Building and managing production of a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience, using your marketing team
* Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers
* Continually refining the process to convert and retain customers via CRM campaigns (Salesforce Pardot)
* Forecasting and presenting to senior management at monthly and quarterly business reviews
* Working collaboratively across teams and departments to maintain consistent messaging, narrative and positioning, to represent the organisation and its brands in the best possible way to market.
* Managing the marketing budget ensuring effective ROI on all activity
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent campaign management, with a commercial mindset that can report on campaign success
* Experienced in managing B2B campaigns to drive lead generation for sales, and improving ROI
* Fantastic Stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally throughout campaigns
* Team management skills, as you will have 4 direct reports
* Understanding of the professional services/ legal/ regulatory sector preferred but NOT essential
* Seamless campaign planning and marketing automation experience
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Chloe Williams at or 01865 972130. This role would best suit a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations Manager or Marketing Campaigns Manager.