Global Manufacturer | Marketing and Communications Specialist
Your new company
This leading group is a polymer business, which develops, manufactures and markets products and solutions for the automotive, construction, furniture, materials, medical and industrial sectors. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of this independent privately-held company. The perfect place to progress your career!
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for executing marketing and digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives, goals and strategies of the group. You will take ownership of this role and the marketing for the Furniture Solutions division, ensuring that all activities are in alignment with the corporate guidelines, delivering successful implementation of the marketing plans.
* Campaign planning and activation with clear KPI and monitoring.
* Manage the media strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders.
* Coordination of marketing material production aligned to Global campaign.
* Manage the email, social media, websites.
* Propose, plan and deliver external events and trade shows.
* Provide trade-marketing support for customers of the division.
* Know your market, overseeing market research insights and translating them into marketing strategies and inform educated marketing decisions.
* Work with the EMEA Marketing team to create best practices and benchmark projects.
* Manage marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets
What you'll need to succeed
* Marketing or similar qualification is preferred.
* A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment - experience working within the B2B Industrial sector is preferred.
* Great command of digital marketing and the ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach.
* Excellent stakeholder management and commutation skills.
What you'll get in return
A supportive team environment, both nationally and internationally. A competitive salary, performance related bonus and on site parking! Hybrid working is offered upon completion of the probationary period. Based in either Ross-on-Wye or Manchester.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.