Here’s a fantastic opportunity with a leading global food business, supplying ingredients to customers ranging from multi-national, world-famous brands to small family-run businesses.
They are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to head up their specialty cocoa business. They supply premium cocoa ingredients to chefs, bakers and artisan chocolate producers around the world and your role will be accountable for designing and executing a comprehensive global marketing strategy to support the commercial goals of this business.
You’ll need a proven track-record in influencing all elements of the marketing mix and ideally experience in the specialty food or foodservice industry. Direct cocoa or chocolate experience would be a plus.
- Accountable for developing and delivering a long term, global, marketing strategy in line with global specialty cocoa strategy.
- Support the development of targeted and relevant content to be broadcast through multiple channels.
- Direct the user experience & content strategy for relevant websites and social media.
- Support the management of a global network of external chef partners and coordinate content development.
- Work closely with the business development and sales teams to gather insights on how to tailor messaging and understand results.
- Work closely with both Cocoa division and wider marketing teams to ensure alignment between core brand requirements and specialty strategy.
- Proven track-record in influencing all elements of the marketing mix.
- Experience in the specialty food or foodservice industry. Direct cocoa or chocolate experience is key.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to build trust at all levels.
- Self-starter who can make decisions.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information, please contact Jack Pascoe @ VMA Group on Tel. 07716091053 or email: email@example.com
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the digital, marketing and communications communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.