Public Sector Organisation, day rates of up to £182.06! Remote working.
Your new company
Excellent opportunity to join a public sector organisation as a Content and Partnerships manager for the vaccine deployment programme. Up to £182 per day! 12 month FTC.
Your new role
Joining a team that supports delivery of the COVID vaccination programme, ensuring that all eligible people are offered the vaccine, understand its benefits and how to access it, and that any barriers to uptake for undeserved communities are addressed.
As a content and partnerships manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Work as part of a team to deliver PR and advertising campaigns.
* Help co-ordinate and deliver a wide range of events.
* Maintain various Communication contact databases.
* Work as part of a team to deliver the digital marketing strategy.
* Prepare presentations, speeches, press releases and the corporate magazine etc.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ability to work in equality, diversity and inclusion, covering a range of different equality areas and topics.
* Story-telling skills, transferable to different communications channels and tools including video and visual assets for use in social media as well as in writing.
* Proven ability to work at pace and scale in a fast- moving environment.
* Ability to establish credibility and good working relationships at speed.
* Ability to adapt and manage work in a fast-moving context, managing risk and delivery and responding to new information and data.
* Experience organising regular events/meetings.
* Highly self-motivated, with the ability and initiative to work independently, as well as part of a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.