Social Media Manager - London - Up to £45,000
Your new company
Hays are currently working with an international art services business who collaborate with leading artists and estates across crypto-art, publishing, printmaking, digital, film and art research. They focus on the individual artist and their work, offering multiple services including printing and reproduction, digital management, events, mounting, logistics, and fine art photography.
Your new role
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to work across all our social media platforms, developing creative and engaging content and nurturing the community. A focus for this role is to grow the community on Twitter and Instagram, working on driving engagement, understanding where to find discussion and connecting with relevant people.
* Managing social media channels
* Output and curation of content across different social media platforms
* Manage day-to-day social activity and put the strategy into action
* Working on driving engagement, reach, and follower growth
* Managing daily interactions with the community's output
* Ability to work within defined timelines to meet project deadlines
* Generating ideas for content and preparing social content
* Delving into the NFT, Art and Crypto world and develop an expertise in these areas
* Stay on top of trends and work with the larger team to apply them where relevant
What you need to succeed:
* At least 3-5 years' experience working within a social media management role.
* Strong understanding of Social Media strategy, and demonstrable experience in community management.
* Excellent written communication skills (English), both formal and conversational, and know how to adapt them across all relevant platforms.
* Strong interest and familiarity with NFTs and NFT trends
* A strong understanding of the various platforms on which content can be shared and how content needs to differ for each.
* Experience with social media scheduling tools.
* Interest in and familiarity with the arts, culture, and audience engagement.
* Must be proactive and work under their own initiative.
* Be able and willing to cover GMT/CET time zones.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary on offer, dependent on level of experience and skills
* Generous holiday
* Remote working available
* Employee assistance programme (counselling service)
* Fantastic company culture
* Great location
* Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with new challenges
* A forward-thinking business with a solutions-oriented approach and focus on getting things done
* Collaborative, agile team who are passionate about their work
* Get involved in a variety of projects, see how they develop into polished products and services
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career