Senior Marketing Manager for a boutique Fitness Business
Your new company
You'll be working for a global boutique fitness business with sites in Manchester. With a global team of employees and franchise partners you will work as part of the marketing team to help create the businesses mission.
Your new role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and sitting in wider marketing team, you will be responsible for 3 direct reports and developing and executing the brand and marketing communications. Along with multiple marketing agencies you will lead the marketing operation.
You Role will focus on implementing multi-site campaigns to drive leads, customer loyalty and marketing strategies for the recruitment of new franchisees to the business
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
* 3+ years experience working within a Senior Marketing position ideally with muli-site brands.
* Experience and understanding of Digital marketing
* Franchise-based organisation experience preferred
* Strong people and communication skills
* Line Management/Team Leadership
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
* Flexible work pattern
* Up to £50k
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Free sessions and free access to Lives
* Employee discount scheme on merchandise and apparel
* Personal Development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Manchester based Senior Marketing Manager job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. As we have a high volume of applicants, please apply in the first instance. Your CV will not be included in any processes without direct conversation with one of our team. If this Senior Marketing Manager job isn't suited to your requirements however you would be keen to explore the job market in Manchester then please get in touch directly for a confidential discussion