Global Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Global Marketing Manager to join their company.
In this position you will be responsible for all global marketing activities for our client’s recycling business, including responsibility for budgets, costs and team. You will be located in our client’s headquarters in Mülheim-Kärlich and you will be responsible for a team of above 10 people – a Graphic Designer, PR, Marketing manager Trade shows, Digital a Trainee Digital - etc, reporting to the Vice President, Head of Global Sales and Marketing Recycling.
Role and responsibilities:
- PR and Marketing expansion in Emerging geographies
- Team management
- Create a marketing plan
- Create new product launch plans
- Work with product management
- Digital expansion and social media
- New website support and implementation
- Major important events
- Increase the TOMRA brand visibility and web positioning
- Leads generation & -management
- Marketing to become the engine of future sales
- Knowledge of Business Administration with a focus on Marketing and Communication, particularly in the B2B field
- Experience in B2B industrial marketing and international people management
- Management by setting and achieving objectives
- Experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Marketing expertise in B2B industrial products
- Experience with the following:
- Leads generation tools
- Marketing project management
- Application of KPI systems
- Software applications related to marketing
- CRM modules, web, Google, SEO
- Social media, LinkedIn and Instagram focus
- Business fluent in English, German languages is nice to have
- Focused on implementation and results
- Structured working methods and conceptual abilities
- Quality awareness
- Skills in communication and presentation
- Personal responsibility/reliability
- Skilled in forming and maintaining international networks
Salary – EUR 70,000 – 90,000 DOE
- Bonus 20% (depending on results)
- Agile Working - working arrangements to suit your personal needs and those of the business
- Other benefits (to be sent in the more extensive job description)
You must be eligible to work in the location advertised.
About VMA Group
VMA GROUP is the leading international interim, contract, permanent and executive search recruitment specialist for marketing, digital and communications.
For over 40 years, VMA GROUP has focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the marketing, digital and communication sectors, working with candidates who have become clients, and clients who have become candidates. We consider ourselves to be a true career-partner.
Our team, which includes marketing and communication specialists working alongside recruitment professionals, maintain long-term, commercially successful relationships with our international network of clients – from innovative, independent start-ups to large, complex multinational corporations, as well as public and not-for-profit organisations.
With offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, we have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the marketing, digital and communications industry.
Whether you are looking for your next career move in Marketing, Digital or Communications, or you are looking to recruit exceptional talent for your team, please contact us on 020 7436 4243 or visit our website www.vmagroup.com
- +44 (0) 20 7436 4243
10 Bloomsbury Way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert