My client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and creative Digital Content Manager (DCM) to join the Marketing Team on a permanent basis. You will support and drive the current development and improvement of the digital presence by creating visually engaging and dynamic content across a variety of platforms, ensuring new technologies are leveraged and conversation is optimised. Ultimately giving your content every opportunity to flourish and have a positive impact on the brand.
- Manage technical and content requirements for launch and front-end website
- Identify content opportunities for growth, engagement and conversation improvements
- Drive content changes with stakeholders based on data and analysis
- Ability to write and publish content in line with content plan/strategy
- Contribute towards marketing campaigns that have a direct benefit on new business growth as well improving the online service experience for rental and shared ownership customers
- Develop and deliver marketing content that effectively communicates campaign messages in a way that is relevant and engaging to the target audience
- Collaborate closely with agencies, efficiently handling the production, approval and supply of creative assets and associated tracking
- Identify content and creative cost efficiencies by working with internal resources and external agencies
- Work closely with our in-house designer to build and evolve assets and creative testing
- Experience with Umbraco and Kentico CMS preferred
- Good knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Extensive experience of campaign management and involvement in creative development processes
- Confident in creative development fundamentals e.g., copywriting, delivering creative feedback, understanding of channels/formats
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Prior Housing sector knowledge would be highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to present your designs, content and ideas in a confident, engaging way
- Highly collaborative working style, with strong stakeholder management skills
- A creative problem solver, with excellent attention to detail
About the culture
My client genuinely cares about the outcomes they deliver; creating safe and environmentally friendly places for people to flourish. And they are curious, passionate, and inventive in the way they create social change.
It is a fast-paced and supportive environment where ambitious and proactive employees thrive. People are empowered to use their pioneering efforts to grow themselves and the business.
They are proudly committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where the diversity of the people and their ideas are truly valued, and they love to see applicants from diverse backgrounds and different walks of life.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information, please contact Jack Pascoe @ VMA Group on Tel. 07716091053 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the Marketing, Digital and Communications communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.