Our business was born to create a fairer betting marketplace. Today, we're the world's biggest online betting exchange, one of the top 75 most valuable brands in the UK, and part of Flutter, one of Time100's most influential companies. Joining us means believing that we do our best work together. It means fighting what's unfair. And it means aiming high and having fun while we do it. So, if you're ready to play too, this looks a lot like your next big career move.
WHERE YOU'LL PLAY
Fast paced. High energy. World class. Our Sports Marketing team is a career destination all of its own. Here, you'll deliver marketing campaigns across the greatest range of sports betting products in the industry. It's about being bold and bringing creative ideas to life. You'll work with high profile sports teams and ambassadors. And you'll play a role at events like Cheltenham, the World Cup, and more. But it's not just about being part of the excitement. It's about being part of the team who creates that excitement
HOW YOU'LL PLAY IT
You'll join the Betfair Marketing team as an exciting time, as a Marketing Executive you'll play an essential role in developing and producing standout brand and marketing campaigns in the UK & Ireland. Marketing Executives are the lynch pins to the wider Marketing Team. They are the facilitators for ensuring seamless campaign execution across a wide range of stakeholders including external Creative Agency, Internal Design Studio, Social & Content teams, Digital Channel Owners and Commercial stakeholders.
- You will be working on the development of UK & Ireland marketing campaigns, across Football and other sports including Golf, Cricket and Boxing
- Work closely with Digital channel owners to test and implement changes to ensure optimal creative digital touchpoints, ensuring a “fresh eyes” approach to question what we produce.
- Working with the PR, Social and Editorial teams to activate of Ambassadors, Sponsorships and Content Partnerships across Football and other sports
- Take an interest and lead on post campaign analysis reports to generate learnings from previous action and apply them to future campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience in a similar role, campaign marketing or agency experience
- Involved in running marketing campaigns from brief to live - understanding the steps within the process
- Have strong creative instincts
- Ability to manage own projects & deliver at high-pace in-keeping with the sporting calendar
- You don't need to be an expert in sports, but a passion to learn is great
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Playing things our way also means making the most of the rewards that will come your way. Here's just a taste of what's on offer…
- Full personal medical insurance
- A generous bonus
- A great pension - you contribute 3%, we contribute 5%
- Unlimited holidays
- 3 month sabbaticals (as long as you've been with us for 12 months)
- A flexible working environment
- Life assurance based on 4x your base salary
- Long term sickness cover
- Income protection scheme
- Company share scheme
- Plus, a range of other great benefits that you can enjoy in and out of work, like a tax saver scheme, bike to work scheme and subsidised on-site restaurant and & barista.