A state-owned bank is looking for a brand manager that will be responsible for embedding and championing a holistic view of the brand.
This role will require occasional travel to our other sites, and to our external design agency's office, to collaborate with colleagues and partners on projects.
As Brand Manager, you'll be responsible for:
* Delivering and directing appropriate expressions of the brand through all customer communications and customer experiences across all channels.
* Briefing, interpreting, developing and managing branded assets and communications to stakeholders across band third-party suppliers,
* Providing direction on creative executions and ideas that are an articulation of the brand, values, culture at the organisation
* Identifying, challenging and resolving where the brand is not being used to its full potential internally and externally.
* Identifying the need for and work with the right agencies to use design and design thinking to solve problems and create solutions.
* Managing relationships with third parties and ensure objectives of the brief are met and items are delivered on time and to budget and brief
* Being lead information asset owner for Brand
* Feeding customer insight into best practice and updating work where appropriate
* Mandatory sign off for all externally facing branded assets
* Working with brand team to future think and ensure the business and the brand move forward and continuously improves Key skills that are required are:
* Experience in brand or communications role, either client or agency side
* Experience of working to achieve brand consistency across a range of channels and media types, including social media, apps, websites, print, email, moving image and content development.
* Effectively managing external agencies - from briefing, evaluating work and assuring - through to delivery of final outputs
* Deep knowledge of the relationship between brand and customer experience.
* Understanding of design thinking/service design thinking for problem solving.
* Deep knowledge of the difference between brand and branding.
* Knowledge of design reprographics and digital production process.
* Understanding of the role of employee value proposition, employee experience and brand.
* Hybrid working-9 day working fortnight
* Government Pension
* Performance based Bonus
* 25 days holiday + 9 extra bank holidays
* Excellent Pension Contribution
If this role is of interest, please do call me ASAP to discuss the role and the application process