Senior Marketing Executive (Arabic Speaking) - NHS trust - Upto £23.59 per hour - 6 month temp
Your new company
Central London NHS trust
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Arabic Speaking (ideal)
Your new role
You will work with the Marketing Manager and a range of stakeholders in the International & Private Care (I&PC) Service to deliver the directorate's marketing strategy, specifically:
* Be responsible for planning and implementing a relevant and engaging content strategy across online and offline I&PC channels.
* Work with teams across the hospital, charity and the digital marketing and communications agency, acting as the point of contact for all stakeholders.
* Ensure content is tailored to the markets, audiences and comms themes. Manage or support photoshoots and film projects working closely with other members of the Marketing team
Digital channel management:
* Be responsible for managing and optimising the I&PC website and social media channels for the Middle East, working with the Marketing Manager and the digital marketing and communications agency.
* Manage and continuously optimise the website and social media channels against the strategy, reviewing objectives and KPIs, identifying ways to increase relevant users and engagement.
* Manage the Marketing Assistant to develop and update content for the I&PC website in English and Arabic.
* Be the main point of contact for the website agency and for any issues arising relating to our social media channels for the Middle East.
* Agency management: manage day-to-day relations with the digital marketing and communication agency for the Middle East. Lead on new agency selection with the Marketing Manager when required.
* Oversee the development of internal and external newsletters to key stakeholders, supporting the Marketing Assistant in creating them, reporting, and making recommendations for improvement.
* Plan and oversee the implementation of any marketing activity around relevant internal and external events and conferences to promote I&PC in the Middle East, and to manage GOSH presence at these events.
* Work cohesively where needed with clinical teams and the Gulf office.
* Work with the Marketing Manager and other members of the Marketing team to plan and implement marketing campaigns across our markets (potentially one or two per year).
Marketing material development:
* Lead on the development of marketing materials (including brochures, leaflets and branded merchandise), ensuring all materials are tailored to the target audience and market, are in line with the brand and tone of voice guidelines.
* This will involve working with the design team and supporting the Marketing Assistant to collate, write and translate content.
* Build trust and authority with a range of internal stakeholders including the I&PC Executive Management team members, the wider hospital and the charity.
* Effectively manage external agencies and ensure the work delivered is to a high standard and to the scope agreed.
* Support the Marketing Assistant in their work with patients and families and a range of clinical and non-clinical staff.
Market research and insight:
* Contribute to research done by the Marketing team to inform marketing decision-making, developing the appropriate methodology, summarising findings and making recommendations based on insight to the I&PC Executive Management team.
* Work with the Marketing Assistant to prepare monthly reports for senior stakeholders on the performance of the website and social media channels for the Middle East.
* Contribute to the regular competitor report prepared by the Marketing team, monitoring a range of UK and international competitors.
* Contribute to the development and regular reviews of the Marketing Strategy, with a focus on the Middle East.
* Ensure projects are completed within the agreed budget. Accurately track budgets through the year.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.