Event Management Officer- £25.99 per hour (PAYE premium) - Until 18th July 2022
Your new company
City of London Corporation- Innovation and Growth Directorate
Your new role
You will be working with colleagues in Innovation & Growth to deliver the a high profile event on July 18, 2022.
This is a time-limited, full-time role, leading on all event management logistics in relation to the Summit.
* Liase with the event venue and staff to coordinate catering and other logistics for the Summit.
* Lead on speaker and attendee liaison - sending invites and monitoring responses, collecting headshots & bios, scheduling briefing calls.
* Liase with the production company to coordinate speaker tech checks and arrivals to the event.
* Oversee event delivery - ensuring inputs from team members are collated across content, partners and sponsors to meet deadlines.
* Act as the primary point of contact for event related queries, responding or redirecting as appropriate.
* Act as liaison between the comms agency and internal comms and media teams to sign off of social media posts and ensure posting schedule is delivered.
* Manage the budget for the Summit, ensuring expenses remain within the parameters set for each item.
* Form part of core project team and advises colleagues on all aspects of the project.
* Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
* Work with colleagues in Innovation & Growth, Mansion House and Corporate Affairs to deliver a high-quality project.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.