Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate - Hybrid Working
Location: Hybrid working, London
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you passionate about a career in marketing?
If so, we could be the team you've been looking for…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and energetic self-starter who is looking to grow their own role within a small and dynamic marketing team as a Digital Marketing Associate. This hands-on and varied position will be attractive to an individual who is passionate about marketing and is looking for a role to embrace and develop their skillset.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
* Help plan and distribute content that educates and engages our audience and supports our marketing goals.
* Execute and improve our current SEO strategy, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building and more.
* Update and manage the website and social media channels to increase social media visibility, web traffic and lead conversions.
* Use analytics and business intelligence software to monitor the performance of the website and social channels and make recommendations for improvement.
* Segment the database lists based on roles and behaviours such as email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
* Assist with general database maintenance in the Hubspot CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, you can access the job description by clicking the APPLY button to be redirected to our site.
We hope to hear from you!
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant may also be considered for this role.