Your new company
You will be working with a top UK independent insurance broker in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. It has a range of product offerings across commercial sectors, industry-specific schemes, employee benefits experience, and private client solutions. This broker is recognised for its good ethical practice and prides itself on the customer service it offers.
Your new role
As a Marketing & Communications Manager you will be responsible a team of 4 and lead the Marketing Communications & Services function, including working closely with the business' leadership team, and ensure the successful delivery of high-quality collateral and manage internal communications across all channels. This is a full-time, permanent role with hybrid working options available.
You will report into the Marketing Director will work collaboratively with teams across the function across all brands and divisions of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience within a Marketing Communications or Marketing Services manager role
* Line management experience
* Excel at writing clear, engaging, and accurate content and producing collateral
* Exceptional verbal and written communicator
* FS or insurance experience would be advantageous
* Both B2B and B2C marketing experience
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary of up to £55,000 for the right candidate
* Bonus - discretionary based on performance - earn more the better you perform!
* Additional benefits including Life Assurance, Income Protection, EAP, and Critical Illness Cover
* Flexible working environment + hybrid working
* Collaborative and support team environment
* Great opportunities for learning & development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.