St Helena helps local people face incurable illness and bereavement by supporting them and their families, friends and carers.
The organisation has a reputation for excellence in the care it provides and has an ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating for its charitable services. It has developed innovative approaches across an increasingly diverse range of services and income generation activities and is ambitious to further push the boundaries of what it can be and achieve.
Looking to the future, St Helena wants end of life care to be better for everyone across northeast Essex, regardless of where they live, how old they are, or their diagnosis.
Over the coming years, St Helena will continue to explore new ways to provide our care and support to more local people. This will include increasing the scope and reach of our care, developing new services and programmes, working with community groups and voluntary organisations, and making sure our facilities are sustainable and future-proofed. At St Helena we recognise that others have an essential role to play in good palliative and end of life care, so we embrace partnership working; and to get the most from this we will provide leadership and coordination on behalf of our population.
The new Director of Marketing will lead the development and delivery of the new brand and marketing strategy for St Helena, underpinning the strategic repositioning of the organisation and ensuring clear and effective messaging to all key stakeholders. They will also lead on digital and data strategy, customer relationship management, sales, and fundraising.
You will be an engaged and active participant in the Senior Management Team in relation to corporate leadership and the wider life of the organisation, and will promote and support the organisation’s mission, goals and values.
You will bring commercial experience and a business mindset to the organisation at an exciting point in its development. This is a unique opportunity to help deliver growth, innovation, and sustainability in an ambitious and forward thinking organisation.
- Qualified marketing professional with senior experience, preferably at Board level.
- A track record of operating effectively at a senior level in an organisation of a similar scale or larger.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing brand and marketing strategies, ideally with experience of sales, PR and communications.
- Experience of managing and leading organisational change, particularly working cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Exemplary interpersonal and leadership skills, articulate and charismatic. Able to engage with a wide range of audiences.
- Commercially astute and social purpose orientated, with an ability to think strategically and laterally.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/85948
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Sandra Hamovic on 07979 017 447.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th June, 9am