Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Islington, London
- £41,604 to £48,048 per annum (we normally offer a starting salary at the start of the range
- Closing date
- 24 May 2022
This Senior Digital Marketing Executive is a great opportunity to keep ahead of the curve in paid digital advertising and social media engagement as you help us develop new tactics and new messaging that speaks to wide-ranging audiences and wins campaigns.
Greenpeace is an international non-profit global campaigning organisation. Our independence and global reach enable us to stand for positive change through action in order to defend nature and promote peace. We investigate and expose global environmental problems, confront those in positions of power and present alternative solutions.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for recruiting over 40,000 new regular giving supporters every year. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be managing a variety of paid social media campaigns to generate mass engagement. With a firm focus on optimising performance of Facebook/Instagram advertising, you’ll be expected to keep pace both with digital trends and with changing behaviour of online audiences, exploring and rolling out into other channels and platforms.
Because of the way we integrate our fundraising and campaigns strategies, you’ll also join at least one campaign team, working in partnership to ensure the paid social media strategy is data-driven and closely aligned with our core campaigns.
The role is based in our London office. As we progress to a hybrid working model, you may have flexibility to work from home but will need to commute into our Islington head office on a regular basis.
- Creative project management skills, including generating ideas and bringing them to life as paid social media campaigns using Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Ability to use data to drive strategic insight, review performance, optimise live campaigns and make recommendations for the future.
- Experience as a performance-focused campaigner, setting, monitoring and optimising budgets and KPIs, using Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Future-minded social media expertise, with experience researching, rolling out and reviewing new channels/fundraising projects in support of a paid strategy.
- Supporter-focused marketing expertise with the ability to understand audience motivations and to use this insight to generate new campaign ideas.
- Experience of testing new tactics to optimise landing page conversion and petition signs, online donation or list growth.
We give you:
You’ll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally, taking advantage of the wide range of learning and development opportunities available to our staff. We offer great benefits such as a generous pension scheme, subsidised lunches, free yoga and a wealth of well-being resources, just to name a few. Take a look at our Work for Greenpeace pages to find out more about what it’s like to work for us and why you should apply.
We are happy to consider flexible working requests as part of the recruitment process.
Our commitment to diversity: Greenpeace UK is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background. We acknowledge that people from certain backgrounds are under-represented in environmental and campaigning organisations and we’re committed to doing what we can to correct this. We are particularly keen to receive applications from people of colour; people with disabilities; people who identify as being LGBTQIA; people who have a mental health condition; and people who identify as working class now or in the past.
To apply please visit our website.
Greenpeace UK is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other category protected by law.
CLOSING DATE: 9am, 24 May 2022
Greenpeace defends the natural world and promotes peace by investigating, exposing and confronting environmental abuse, and championing solutions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert