Your new company
A global asset management firm, with offices in London. Sitting within the Marketing & Communication team, they are looking for a digitally focused marketing/website professional to join their team, due to expansion.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing the firm's client-facing websites, across all segments, globally. In particular, you will be responsible for:
* Consulting on campaigns & projects to lead on web & UX elements
* Responsible for managing the web development pipeline and gathering business requirements to ensure the product is fit for purpose
* Creating and managing new websites and mid-level to complex webpages within the CMS
* Implement SEO technical requirements
* Overseeing website publishing & develop web performance reporting/insights
What you need to succeed
* Experience within Financial Services (or wide corporate B2B experience)
* Strong experience working heavily with an enterprise level CMS
* Strong experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.
* Strong understanding of SEO & best practice
* Experience using HTML
* Good experience with UX for different client segments
* Experience managing development pipelines with developers & designers
What you will get in return
In return, you will receive:
* Competitive salary of £60,000 + bonus structure
* Excellent career progression
* Learning & training opportunities
* Travel opportunities
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme & much more!
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.