CRM Executive - GAME
- Frasers Group
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2022
The focus of the role is to deliver a communication strategy which drives both customer acquisition and retention and increases customer lifetime value. You will be supporting the delivery of engaging campaigns. You'll sit within the CRM & Loyalty team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business.
- Be part of the CRM team to help plan, build, test and execute various CRM campaigns (Email and App Push channels)
- Involvement in sending ad-hoc transactional messages to customers such as customer service emails.
- Build great working relationships with the Trade Marketing and Commercial Teams to facilitate a seamless process for feedback, amends and approval of designs.
- Tracking the success of direct marketing campaigns including reporting back to the business.
- Use insight and analysis from other functions to influence and improve email campaigns and customer experience.
- Setup of Reward & Elite promotions and changes
- Analysis of promotion results and health of programmes
- Tracking of Loyalty programme performance across channels (Online, Store & app)
- Support through insight data the future development needs of the membership programme
- Experience in marketing teams preferably in Email Marketing
- Good eye for detail and staying on digital trends
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Knowledge of gaming industry (but not essential)
- Ability to work proactively and with a positive attitude
- A good understanding of GAME, our current loyalty scheme and the competition
- Able to remain calm under pressure when dealing efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- High standard of Excel and PowerPoint
- Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
- A professional, confidential and flexible approach to working with people
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert