Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
- Own the entire testing process from scoping out requirements, collating technical specification, ensuring correct tagging/tracking, setting up and executing the tests, analysing the performance, making recommendations for site developments based on learnings from the A/B tests.
- Generate testing ideas to support strategic business needs.
- Be fully accountable for the end-to-end experiment delivery from an idea through analysis to realisation within your portfolio.
- Work closely with Trading, UX/Design, Web Analytics, and Front end & Back end Development etc to scope out A/B tests, document requirements, hypotheses, variations to test the problem statement(s) to be solved.
- Create and maintain a clear prioritised backlog, and own and shape the optimisation roadmap, which will increase conversion, customer engagement and other KPIs.
- Communicate results to wider stakeholders and update on testing progress and iterations in order to both; bought into the product development process and encourage engagement.
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with external stakeholders and agencies to manage the delivery of optimisation programmes.
- Review Optimisation tools used at Frasers Group to ensure best in class.
- Responsible for data driven decisions across the business by initiating tests through validation.
- Analyse and interpret site usage data and trends through rich and deep data analysis, consumer research (quantitative & qualitative), usability studies to identify optimisation opportunities.
- At least 3 years working across site optimisation / conversion funnel analysis for ecommerce sites / brands and have experience running A/B, multivariate and behavioural targeting tests.
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation on relevant personalisation software (Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield etc.).
- Translate high level product ideas into achievable product backlog features
- Be highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills to provide clear, concise, accurate, and timely communication (verbal and written) to the right audiences, and with strong interpersonal skills in order to develop relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Be able to understand quantitative and qualitative data from tools (Analytics, DataStudio, Content Square etc)
- Be bold, passionate and excited about digital experimentation
- Experience of server side, client side and hybrid testing techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of usability best practice and application to ecommerce environment.
- Good time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail and design with strong ability to plan and organise own workload
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries.
- Advanced Excel skills preferable