Our client is a global electronics corporation, searching for a talented marketing communications manager with a passion for writing and an eye for detail. The right candidate will be working with the marketing team to develop and deliver engaging commercial and marketing campaign content across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, sales, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour across the EMEA region.
- Work across EMEA Marketing programme families (Brand & Reputation, Portfolio Marketing, Campaigns, Product, Demand, Customer Engagement, Indirect) to create customer-centric and engaging commercial content e.g. sales presentations, videos, eBooks, web copy that supports inbound content marketing and outbound content programmes.
- Provide copywriting, editing and proofreading support to all programme families with responsibility for content development; helping to ensure high-quality content outputs across all customer touchpoints.
- Develop productive partnerships across the organisation to ensure that the content helps influence behavioral / mindset changes with customers and prospects, while supporting marketing objectives.
- Work with the Communications Executive to carry out a regular audit of the central content inventory and advise on what content can be archived, updated, reused, or repurposed, while highlighting any gaps in terms of how content maps to buyers’ needs.
- Manage central campaign content calendar to support the publishing frequency required to build inbound traffic and engagement, while helping to ensure that 80% of content is developed centrally. Add new projects / activities and monitor progress.
- Work with Internal Communications Manager to promote commercial resources across business communication channels to drive OpCo activation and support pan-EMEA alignment to strategic campaign messaging.
- Oversee work queue process for content lifecycle management. Work with Communications Executive to manage workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content.
- Work with Senior Marketing Communications Manager to create and maintain guidance notes and templates that can be leveraged across EMEA OpCos to enable content governance, with the goal to drive consistency in the organisation’s go-to-market approach.
- Work with Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Demand Marketing and Commercial Operations to monitor content performance metrics at programme and asset level to capture ‘as is’ performance, track improvements and inform campaign content planning.
- Document which assets OpCos are using, report on dormant content and rationalise locally developed content. Maintain dialogue with OpCos to understand why content is not being activated where solutions have been adopted. Use insights to inform ongoing content development.
- Engage cross-functional participants – manage meeting and resource schedules and deadlines
What you will have:
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and copywriting skills (for brand voice, style, grammar and punctuation).
- Strong project management and organisational skills; ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new business domain knowledge to content creation.
- Positive team player with good stakeholder management and consensus-building skills – ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams effectively.
- Motivated self-starter with a structured and adaptable work-style – able to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to understand, digest and articulate complex concepts for mass consumption via engaging content – intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Basic technical understanding of content management systems.
- Degree holder preferable.
- Additional language skills a plus.
- 4-6 years of related experience (e.g. editorial, journalism, content marketing, copywriting, or communications experience).
- Project management experience.
- Experience in supporting integrated campaigns within corporate marketing teams.
- Demonstrated involvement in cross-company discipline initiatives.
- Experience in process optimisation.
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information, please contact Jack Pascoe @ VMA Group on Tel. 07716091053 or email: email@example.com
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the digital, marketing and communications communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.