Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 per annum based on experience
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
As we head towards a digital society, we need people with the tech skills to succeed and a workforce that can thrive in a changing world. TechSkills is on a mission to fuel UK tech jobs with the best possible talent. We are looking for a passionate marketing professional to join us as our Senior Marketing Manager to help us deliver on our mission.
About the role:
This role will give an experienced marketing professional the opportunity to help a new brand build a strong and active community of educators, employers and learners that are passionate about digital careers for all. They will have overall responsibility for marketing across all our channels (website, newsletters, social media, events and media), developing content, creating plans to grow our audiences and monitoring and reporting back on successes and opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
* Lead in the creation of marketing collateral and sales enablement assets (supported by a designer) to support the business
* Develop high quality copy and content for external communications and social media channels to amplify the key messages of the organisation
* With support from techUK marketing team and wider TechSkills team, deliver a multi-channel marketing strategy (the website, newsletters, media, social, events) for TechSkills and its products, ensuring business goals are supported
* Manage the website to ensure it reflects the needs of the business, tracking and improving on engagement
* Monitor and grow our social media channels across Twitter and LinkedIn. Propose other platforms as appropriate
* Support the TechSkills' events programme to create a wide, engaged community
* Act as a brand guardian and develop brand guidelines
* Deliver against specific marketing KPIs that will grow TechSkills' audiences and engagement across employers, education providers and learners
* Ensure marketing data is accurately recorded and reported. This includes monthly reporting on marketing performance and recommendations to the internal team and further reporting to the Board
* Manage the newsletter process and data stored on the CRM ensuring the team is empowered to grow their audiences and produce quality content
* With support from the CEO, manage marketing budgets, design briefs, external suppliers or internal stakeholders as appropriate to ensure we deliver against our marketing plans.
* A passionate marketer who is hands-on and delivery focused, hungry to support a new brand as it looks to grow quickly
* A team player, who enjoys both working collaboratively and owning your piece of the puzzle
* A proactive mindset, ready to support the wider team and make recommendations as appropriate
* A strong copy writer and communicator able to also train colleagues to improve communications
* Experience in brand management and amplification activation
* Experience in CMS, newsletter and social media management and analysis
* Able to coordinate the developments of sales support assets
* Experience in coordinating and supporting events activations
* Quarterly and monthly planning and reporting
* Able to implement processes to make it easy for TechSkills team to help support the marketing ambitions of the organisation.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
* An experienced marketing communications specialist with a passion for digital skills in the workforce.
* Copywriting and editing skills for multiple audiences and platforms.
* A self-starter with a proven track record in delivering strategy-led, impactful campaigns using multiple channels (direct marketing, media relations, digital content, events management) that support business growth.
* A strong storyteller with demonstrable success in building brand impact across a range of B2B and B2C audiences, preferably including large enterprise businesses and academia.
* A proactive decision-maker able to effectively analyse marketing data and create and deliver plans based on insights to support the organisational goals.
* Experience managing and using social media platforms, CRM and CMS tools.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience working in the tech sector, training or academic environments.
* Experience of launching and building a brand in a B2B environment.
* Previous work in the accreditation and training landscape in digital skills.
* Experience using Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions, WordPress (CMS), MailChimp.
* Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) /CMS systems (Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage).
* Photography and image editing experience.
* This is a full-time role, reporting to the TechSkills CEO. The role is home based, you can be based anywhere in the UK, with occasional travel across the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.