Exciting SEO Specialist Position for a Global Sports Retailer!
Your New Company
Your new company is one of the largest international sports retailer who is growing at an exponential rate. On top of having many stores across the UK, they have a very successful website, selling over 56 different brands. The company is growing their marketing team and is looking for an outstanding professional to join their fast moving team.
Your New Role
You will be coming in as a SEO Specialist, reporting into the SEO Manager and a dotted line reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing. You'll be responsible for helping deliver the SEO strategy for the company. You will produce SEO reports on the organic performance and you will be using this information/data to ensure the best SEO practices are optimised throughout the business.
What You'll Need to Succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* At least 2-3 years' experience SEO specialist position - This can be either agency or in house (ideally retail)
* You must be highly analytical and must be able to demonstrate this in your work - Manipulating large data sets
* Experience in SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio or alternative SEO tools is essential
* Strong understanding of SEO reporting - Understanding of the metrics and the drivers behind them
* Proven experience of SEO recommendations given to companies and proven successes associated with this
* Excellent stakeholder management skills - reporting key findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders within the business
* You must have an interest in sports
What You'll Get in Return
If successful in this position, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary between £40k-£45k (Dependant on Experience)
* Monthly and Quarterly performance bonus potential
* Profit sharing (Dependant on company performance)
* Hybrid model of working (2/3 days in the office)
* Life insurance
* Staff discount (30% off on products)
* Work within a friendly and diverse team from multiple countries.
* Huge opportunities to grow and try new things within the company
* Great company culture including monthly team days
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.