We're looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing team permanently.
Your new company
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things
Your new role
join our Marketing team permanently and to assist in the development of marketing strategy.Reporting into the Marketing Manager and responsible for managing a team of three performance and operations specialists, your role will be to help achieve its Digital Strategy, to be the number one online insurer, delivering exceptional customer service and reducing the cost to serve, also to ensure Digital Channel is achieving business goals and contributing to overall Organization performance.
* Monitoring, reporting and creating recommendations on digital quote generation (lead generation), sales, retention and service performance to meet agreed business and revenue targets.
* Manage high volume paid search accounts through external supplier WPP, to deliver on target results within the budgets and KPI's agreed with the marketing team
* Manage SEO for RoI and NI, with selected partners, to ensure the website is always ranked as highly as possible
* Work with both internal and external partners to identify, implement and ensure adherence to Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements:
* IT support team - technical support
* External suppliers
* Other sales channels
* Represents Digital Marketing on large scale projects as required, ensuring Digital performance is a key focus.
What you'll need to succeed
* 5 years Paid search and SEO experience. Experience in financial services would be an advantage.
* A Business/Marketing Degree or a relevant Google advertising and analytics certification.
* Must also be comfortable with data analysis and reporting and understand the key performance metrics for both the Digital and the whole Direct Business
* Excellent planning, organisational and project management skills in order to deliver on objectives
* Highly motivated, and business focused with proven ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Proven ability to develop and manage key external and internal relationships
* Highly effective planning, organisational and project management skills in order to deliver on objectives
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary with annual review
* Annual company & performance-based bonus
* Contributory pension scheme (up to 10% employer contributions)
* Life Assurance
* Generous annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Employee discounts
* Education support and plenty of learning opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.