Analyse product offering and online customer journey to improve customer experience and conversions
Your new company
My client are a fast-paced and innovative technology giant, whose product analytics team is very hands-on and strategic, with lots of scope to make an impact. With over 100 people in the team, you'd be part of a busy function responsible for all online and offline product offers and associated customer journeys.
Your new role
As part of ongoing development and improvements to their customer proposition, all products and customer initiatives - both physical and services - are being analysed for improvements, including the end-to-end customer journey, particularly online pathways to purchase.
What will your role be in this?
* Discovery: You will proactively use BigQuery to detect product opportunities, problems and experiment ideas within a given product area
* Recommendations: Not only will you be required to explore the data; you will provide insights and recommendations to the Product organisation
* Reporting and visualization: Your presentation of data will help product teams make the right data-driven decisions, allowing them to self serve and interpret data quickly, easily and accurately
* Analysis of web traffic performance across Digital Channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social etc.)
* Building dashboards and reporting on cross-device user behaviour to identify opportunities throughout the Sales funnel
* Supporting Digital Product teams: You will work closely with product managers and business stakeholders to understand problem areas and respond to ad hoc requests
* Prioritisation: You could be working with multiple Digital Product squads simultaneously and will be expected to be able to prioritise workload based on business requirements
* Experimentation: Working closely with Digital Data Systems team, you will plan experiments and tests which you'll seek to automate and scale
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an Analyst capable of working with different data forms to evaluate multiple aspects of product success and customer experience. SQL skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to code as well as analyse. You will have familiarity with Marketing source data and tools such as Google Analytics, and will be able to build dashboards and present insights to stakeholders confidently - and you will need to use your communication skills to work with multiple different stakeholder groups. Advantageous would be any experience with commercial/financial analysis as some data will likely be Retail/Sales data, as well as use of PowerBI and Data Studio.
What you'll get in return
This contract is initially 4-6 months with possibilities for extension or permanent opportunities within the organisation. You will receive a daily rate of £500-£550 per day (Umbrella); this role is in-scope of the IR35 regulations. The role can be based largely remotely with occasional travel for team meetings to offices in London and/or Berkshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.