Part of Centaur Media PLC, Xeim exists to accelerate performance for marketers. The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading marketing brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy.
Xeim includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Through these market leading brands, we engage the marketing industry with over 6.2 million touchpoints per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight and analysis. We know that by advising, informing and connecting the modern marketer with these disciplines, excellence in marketing and business performance will be achieved.
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London.
It’s time to get back to live events and we will of course be doing just that with the Festival of Marketing; the unmissable event for marketers. But we will be doing so much more for 2022. We are building the Festival of Marketing out into a product instead of just an event series.
Our vision is to create a year-round content hub with our customer sat at the heart of everything we do. The Festival of Marketing Club will provide always-on content and expertise, a variety of content formats and will allow our customers to make choices and consume and engage with the right content for them.
Managing the Festival’s move back to a live format as well as launching and building the Club community are critical to the success of 2022. We are looking for someone to take ownership of the Festival Club with a focus on engaging with senior, brand-side, decision-making marketers, recruiting them to the Club and the physical and virtual activations that sit within that. You will become the guardian of the entire Club audience, the spokesperson for their needs and interests internally. You will also be the go-to contact for our most senior customers within this wider audience, responsible for building and maintaining these important relationships.
You will take the lead on managing and delivering strategic marketing campaigns for Festival and the Club targeting these customers, creating comms and content that will resonate, delivering results in the form of attendance at events and engagement across the community. In order to ensure success, you will be supported by a broader network of people from the brand and event marketing teams through to our data, digital and automation teams and partners.
You will be comfortable working closely with other teams within the business. Collaboration with internal stakeholders who already have relationships with some of these target customers will be extremely important. In addition to this you would be expected to work alongside the commercial team to help ensure that opportunities being sold sit well alongside this audience’s needs and interests, the editorial team helping to engage Club members as contributors and judges for our Awards and the content team when they are looking for speakers within our events.
You will also manage up to 2 direct reports who will support you to deliver on the Festival and Club business objectives.
What you will be doing…
· Planning and executing strategic marketing plans on time and within budget
· Drives attendance to the Festival of Marketing Club and the events and activations within it
· Develops & nurtures relationships with CMOs and senior brand-side marketers taking active steps to grow your customer base as well as spotting opportunities and coming up with new ideas
· Own and manages a database of key contacts for Xeim
· Develops an active social media presence, pushing relevant content from Xeim’s media platforms and building their social selling index (SSI) in LinkedIn
· Becomes the intermediary between the senior brand-side marketers and the rest of the business
· Gathers insights into audience needs/drivers to inform product development and opportunities within Festival of Marketing and Xeim
What we look for in you…
· An experienced marketer able to draw on the full marketing mix to deliver results
· A natural communicator, both written and verbal, with experience of virtual and face to face presenting to senior level executives
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record to consistently achieve targets
· A quick learner with intellectual curiosity who can understand different markets and subject matter quickly
· An understanding of why senior level executives attend events and able to convey this effectively to build relationships, bring attendees to events and develop the Club proposition for this audience
· A strategic thinker constantly monitoring effectiveness and driving business outcomes
· Versatile being able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records
· A collaborator able to work with a variety of people and teams both internally and externally
· A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can work across matrix organisations
· A manager able to develop and nurture people under your guidance
. Exceptional professionalism, strong marketing experience and attention to detail are a must with someone driven to develop strong relationships and actively seek out new opportunities to grow and develop our offering.
What success looks like…
· Proven track record to deliver results in the form of engagement and attendance at events
· An experienced line manager
· Proven ability to build, monitor and deliver marketing campaigns