Excellent opportunity for a skilled B2B Marketing Manager to join an excellent growing organisation
Your new company
This high-tech, cutting-edge digital agency, based in Bournemouth, are looking to add staff to their already talented team. With a superb roster of high-value clientele, for whom they conduct exciting and boundary-pushing campaigns and projects, and a family-feel yet high-performance culture, do not miss this excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business.
Your new role
The client are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to handle all marketing activity with the ultimate goal of driving enquiries into the business. Working closely with the sales team, the ideal candidate will have experience in lead generation for a B2B business, with a broad experience of digital marketing. Responsibilities
* Execute and plan marketing activity.
* Coordinate all marketing campaigns.
* Report on success of all campaigns and channels.
* Implement tracking and reporting to measure success.
* Create and manage data segmentation.
* Manage our social media consultant.
* Work with SEO, PPC, and paid social teams.
* Create and send marketing email campaigns using DotDigital.
* Manage case studies and client testimonials.
* Work with copywriters to create content.
* Create and edit video content.
* Manage annual award submissions.
* Monitor brand reputation and consistency of material online.
* Look and feel of all sales and marketing collateral.
* Represent Media Lounge at events.
* Joint marketing campaigns with partners.
* Improve website conversion.
* Work with internal and external teams to deliver campaigns.
* Implement and assist with marketing strategy.
* Report to the board on marketing activity and performance.
* Manage the company website content and landing pages.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong experience of B2B marketing.
* Lead generation experience.
* Experience with brand marketing.
* Experience of digital marketing.
* Adaptable and ability to turn your hand to anything.
What you'll get in return
* 22 days holiday + 1 bucket day.
* Private health care.
* Flexible start/finish times.
* Flexible working (home/office).
* Use of Apple MacBook.
* Health Shield scheme (cash towards dentist, physio, chiro, eye etc.).
* Discounts and perks scheme.
* Pension scheme.
* Team welcome lunch (when we can).
* Monthly yoga and wellbeing workshops.
* Funky town centre office with pool table, table tennis.
* Kitchen & dining area with unlimited drinks and snacks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.