Your new company
Your new company is a market leader in the management of commercial and mixed-use property, managing over £15 billion of commercial property throughout the United Kingdom for a variety of leading funds, real estate investment trusts and other investors in Real Estate. They've employed over 500 people across six offices in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle. We are building a great business around an experienced and like-minded group of people, who are excited by and absolutely committed to delivering a world class property management service to its clients and their occupiers.
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen within our London Office for a Marketing Manager. This fast-growing business has a need for an individual with a proven track record to project manage and deliver a wide variety of marketing projects for our real estate consultancy. We are looking for an individual with B2B in-house Marketing experience or an individual with an agency Account Management background looking to come in-house.
* Creative project management
* Create and implement workflow structures to ensure work is delivered on time
* Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all marketing materials
* Work with stakeholders to crystallise project briefs before scheduling
* Work with 3rd party suppliers on a variety of projects where necessary /appropriate
* Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
* Understand the company brand and what makes us unique
* Understand key audiences (internal and external), manage individual's expectations, in associated departments
* Ensure that the brand is faithfully represented throughout the business by identifying tools that may help or steps that can be taken to improve the way the brand is currently represented
* Handle all marketing requests from the business and project manage accordingly
* Resource with in-house graphic designer and/or freelance designers, copywriters, video directors and editors, our branding agency, photographers etc.
* Write briefs, timing plans and manage approvals. Projects might include advertising campaigns, video creation, digital assets, capability statements and brochures
* Manage the company presence at industry events
* Help organise and facilitate events for internal and external audiences
* Support External Communications Manager and Designer with electronic direct mail (as required)
* Devise and run multi-channel advertising campaigns alongside External Communications Manager, working with external creative agencies on campaigns approved by Head of Branding, Marketing & Communications
* Write and edit document content, as required
* Organise photography and film (with external resources) when required, production and post-production (for people & place photography, as well as culture content)
* Support External Communications Manager with updates to the website, so familiarity with updating Content Management Systems (CMS) and Google Analytics helpful
* Manage budgets alongside Head of Branding, Marketing and Communications
* Oversee the output of the of the team; acting as the final checkpoint to ensure quality is kept high across all projects including acting as 'fresh eyes' on new business documents and proposals
What you need to succeed
* Undergraduate degree (advantageous)
* Experience with commissioning print and digital deliverables
* Good project management skills from start to finish
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
* Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
* Must work well in a team
* Good organisational skills
* Strong IT skills & applications knowledge e.g., Microsoft Office & Google Suite
* Excellent attention to detail with excellent proofreading skills
* Remain calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
* Minimum 4-6 years' experience of working within a professional service Marketing team, B2B or agency-side as a Senior Account Manager//Account Director working with B2B businesses.
What you'll get in return
This role will not only offer a salary of up to £50,000, but also an opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees as well as the chance to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities. This role will also offer a comprehensive benefits package including hybrid working,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV & I will contact you if your skillset matches the criteria outlined.