We are looking for a digital customer strategist to take a strategic lead across PPC, paid social, organic social and analytics. The role will be focused around creating in-depth digital proposals for a range of existing clients, as well as assisting on new business opportunities, then managing the implementation and overseeing the performance of the campaigns through analytical tools, regularly analysing and adapting the strategy with the customer to maximise their spend with Webmart.
The role can either be based at home, with regular visits to the Bicester office required, or can be based out of the Bicester Office. There is the potential to negotiate flexible working options. Our normal working hours are 08:30 am to 17:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch.
The salary for the role is £35,000-£55,000, dependant on experience.
- Roam the Webmart portfolio of accounts, identifying opportunities to cross sell digital marketing into our clients, convert them and maximise the ROI for our customers.
- Consult with, challenge and present to senior customer stakeholders, including C-Suite.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, SMS marketing and paid social in conjunction with the client working with internal stakeholders as well as partner agencies.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customers.
- Be aware of the broader marketing mix across our customer base and look to use other skillsets to integrate and deliver a truly multi channel (Online & offline) solution to our clients.
- Create and monitor marketing campaign budgets, executing alongside marketing.
- Measure key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment (ROAS).
- Utilise marketing to prepare reports on the performance of marketing campaigns, to use in regular engagement sessions with customers to constantly adapt and improve their spend and the results.
- Learn to spot and manage crossover with internal stakeholders when dealing with the same customer across digital and offline marketing, working together to deliver a best in class multi channel solution.
- Use advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels.
- Make strategic digital recommendations based on insight and your experience.
- Research and report on the latest digital trends.
- Co-create Account Development Plans alongside Customer Strategy and Customer Service Teams to maximise potential.
- Manage onboarding and growth plan of New Business accounts as they transition from New Business to Existing.
- Experience in digital marketing, including social, PPC, websites, SEO, content marketing and email marketing.
- Comfortable using a variety of tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords and HubSpot.
- Experience in consulting and building numerous campaigns for multiple client’s at any one time.
- Experience consulting on how to optimise marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Great team worker and good at time management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in sales. This is a consultative role with a large influence on selling into mainly existing clients of Webmart.
Working at Webmart, you also get*:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- 2 additional family days off.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Webmart’s Oxygen Farm (only pay cleaning fee).
- Mental Health support.
- Hero of the Month award scheme.
- Friday Bev O’clock.
- Workplace Pension.
….and post probation:
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
… and after 2 years:
- employees become part of the Senior Executive Incentive Scheme (SExI) where a proportion of profits are shared.
* some benefits are at the employer’s discretion.
Webmart are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and every role is open to applications from all sections of society. We aim to build a workplace where we understand the whole person, to build a culture of inclusion and belonging where Webmarteers can be themselves.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact us using the form below. For applications we require a CV and a cover letter. We will be closing applications on 31/05/2022 and will respond to all applicants. We reserve the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.
If you would like some more information before applying, please also contact email@example.com.