Job Title: Account Director
Location: South Bank, London
Salary: up to £52,000 - £62,000 per annum with 10% bonus like previous role.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Enzyme Communications is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Director who wants an opportunity to build and nurture their own team and accounts. We are a fast-growing agency based in South Bank, London.
This is a full-time role, perfect for someone who has 3 or more year's experience in a healthcare communications agency and is looking for a new opportunity to learn and grow.
Joining our client services team as an Account Director, you will work with our global clients on ground-breaking treatments that make life-changing impacts to thousands of people all over the world The role will be varied and fast paced and you will be expected to take the lead on projects involving strategy, content development, events management, film production, animation, and much more.
As an Account Director at Enzyme, you will join an 'Enzyme Pod', a small team of science communicators and client service team members working together on the same projects. You will be directly responsible for the health and growth the accounts and large-scale projects within this pod and will also collaborate with the senior team members on account strategy and growth.
You will be expected to become a trusted partner to the clients you are nominated and will deliver client service excellence, while working with your team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will report directly to the Client Services Director.
* Client service: lead client liaison across several key projects whilst building relationships, identifying opportunities to expand the account, and ensuring client satisfaction
* Project management; keep projects on time, on budget and to the brief. This entails closely managing our production team, third-party suppliers and keeping ahead of evolving client requirement
* Financial control; developing budgets and monitoring project profitability across accounts
* Quality control; collaboration with creative and content professionals with a high level of scrutiny and attention to detail
* Leadership: joining the leadership team to contribute to overall business process and strategy
* Team development: Building and training client services staff as they progress in their careers
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field (science, communications, marketing or similar)
* At least 3 years experience in a healthcare marketing, communications, or medical education agency
* Familiarity with financial management
* Be self-motivated, passionate and a good communicator
* Highly experienced in project management
* Pitch and presentation experience
Candidates with the following additional skills and experience will be viewed favourably:
* Experience working within healthcare or biotechnology company
* Experience managing direct reports
At Enzyme Communications, we pride ourselves on taking care of our team as well as being a socially responsible business. We do the following to live up to this:
* Bonus scheme: All team members are eligible for a 10% annual bonus based on individual and shared performance
* Flexible working: We operate a flexible working policy that applies to all team members. This includes a mix of home and office working and kitting out home offices. We currently require all employees to be in the office 2 days a week, but the remaining 3 days will be at your discretion.
* Charity support: We donate 10% of company profit to charity each year. We create opportunities for team members to volunteer with the charities we support and see the impact of our support
* Long service rewards: We offer extended leave rewards at 2 and 5 years of service.
* Value based culture: We use our values to constantly challenge ourselves to create and sustain a positive work culture in which we can all thrive:
* Be Free - Be free to think differently and challenge the way things are done
* Be Curious - Be curious about everything
* Be Brave - Be brave enough to speak your mind
* Be You - Be you and be authentic to yourself and others
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Market Development, Senior Marketing Manager, New Client, Brand Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Agent Knowledge, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Client Relations, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, and Life Science may also be considered for this role.